Frank Corp. is a rapidly growing company specializing in
construction/demolition and environmental/industrial services. We often have
employment opportunities available for people in various environmental,
construction and office support disciplines. Below are a list of positions.
Contact us to find out about currently open positions.
- Administrative Assistant/Data Entry Clerk
Computer literate, computerized accounting, filing, customer service, excellent organizational skills.
- Office Manager/Bookkeeper Computerized Accounting, strong
attention to details, must carry out all phases of A/P through month
end closing, G/L reconciliation, excellent organizational skills,
College degree preferred.
- Human Resource Manager 3 to 5 years
experience, responsible for recruiting, compensation, benefits,
employee relations, insurances, OSHA & DOT compliance.
- Accounting/Billing Coordinator Process
legal fee & cost quote, prepare & review disbursement requests for
payoffs, reinstatements and sale proceeds. Strong computer skills &
basic understanding of bookkeeping.
- Customer Service Mature person with
phone experience to handle customer orders and expedites. Technical
experience and computer knowledge helpful.
- Project Manager Experience in
commercial/retail construction administration for construction
projects is required. Strong management and technical skills a must.
- CDL Drivers with Haz Mat Endorsement Class A or B, good driving record and experience with driving heavy-duty trucks.
- Fleet Mechanic Diesel/Gasoline engine
repair, air/hydraulic brake systems, chassis/suspension, hydraulic
systems, welding, light machine work, a/s & electrical systems
diagnosis & repair. Class B Commercial driver’s license & ASE
certification are a plus.
- Project Forepersons
- Backhoe and Loader Operators
- Operations Supervisor/Coordinator